Gaian Dream – 13-15 October 2017
Gaian Dream 2017
Our goal is to switch you ON, to facilitate the realisation of the infinite, to plant the seed of rebellion…
Join us for our 10 year anniversary festival, a full 3 days and 2 nights to immerse in mother nature, to lose yourself in blissful music, to create memories with friends old and new..
- 3 of life
- Local lineup to be announced
“We meet where starlight twinkles and sunrays beam to love, to dance and become one with the Gaian dream”…
Lush green fields set under towering mountains flanked by a large swimming dam, forests and a mountain river. Some say it is the perfect party paradise!
GATES OPEN AT 12 NOON FRIDAY 13th OCTOBER 2017
Amazingly fresh psychedelic stage and shade installation created specifically for Gaian Dream by the fantastically talented ZARAZ. Expect big, beautiful and psychedelic!
CAMPING AND GLAMPING
- Tipi tent for Friday and Saturday night for two people
- Double bed and bedding
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning
- Private security
- Parking next to Glamping Village (limited to two cars)
- Access to hot showers
- Bedside table and solar light
- Two chairs
- Two Organik t-shirts
- Olmeca merchandise
TIPI tent includes:
- Tipi tent for Friday and Saturday night for four people
- Four matresses
Click here purchase your glamping tent or tipi tent: qkt.io/GD2017
Remember that access to the general camping area is included in your ticket price.
- Take N2 over Sir Lowries Pass
- 36km after Caledon turn LEFT on R326 towards Lindeshof (dirt road)
- Stay on dirt road and at T-JUNCTION turn LEFT towards Greyton
- Take FIRST RIGHT turn towards Greyton
- Travel carefully over bridge
- At T-JUNCTION turn LEFT towards Greyton
- Drive for 1km
- VENUE entrance on your RIGHT
- LOOK FOR SIGNS
GOOGLE MAPS: bit.ly/GD2017map
Earlybirds – R400
Outlets/Online – R480 – qkt.io/GD2017
Sunday from 8AM – R350
At the gate – R580
NO ID NO ENTRY! No copies or affidavits. Only original government issued identification will be accepted. Please don’t arrive without your identification as you will be turned away.
Please bring any spare blankets and clothing you may have. These will be donated to the less fortunate.
There will be a collection box at the gate.
No Glass bottles (decant your drinks into plastic bottles). No under 18’s (ID on request). No Fires. No Fireworks. No Weapons. No Domestic Animals. No Independent sound systems. No Graffiti. No Bad Attitudes. No Illegal substances. The organizers accept no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss or damage of any nature to persons, vehicles or belongings. This applies even to negligence of any kind by the promoters, venue and contractors. Due care has been taken to make this event safe and secure. All rights reserved. Tickets are non-refundable. Right of admission reserved! Do not drink and drive.